My name is Robert Mikulcik and I have been devoting my time to IT business since 1998. I studied at the Faculty of Business Economics at the University of Economics in Bratislava and later completed studies at Jan Amos Komenský University in Prague.
I gained my previous work experience by actively working on multiple projects focused on data warehousing, business intelligence and big data solutions for major clients, such as Česká spořitelna, Dôvera, Slovenská sporiteľňa, Telekom, Orange, Metlife, Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, AEGON, Innogy, Dr.Max. I am skilled in project management, business unit management, business development and sales.
I have an uncommon way of relaxing when not working. In my free time, I go to a shooting range. My favorite sports include badminton and swimming. I like to travel and take long walks outdoors. When I have an extra time, I like to read books about gangsters, historic novels and motivational literature.
- Training and certificates
- Master of Business Administration - Jan Amos Komenský University Prague (FIBAA accredited)
- TRABEIN - Training in Best Practice in Organization Management (Business Excellence CONSULTING s.r.o., Prague 2008)
- Leadership and Management Skills (FBE Bratislava s.r.o., 2010)
- PRINCE2 Foundation Examination (Accredited by APMG-International 2013)
- ITIL 4 Foundation Examination (Accredited by AXELOS 2019)